Chimney Flashing Repair & Replacement Westchester County NY
Chimney Flashing Repair & Replacement
The Gutter Pros of Westchester is home to an expert chimney flashing and repair team. We are roof repair and chimney flashing experts capable of working with all the popular flashing materials and can offer Westchester County homeowners full-service chimney flashing repair services.
No matter which material was used on your home’s chimney, it must be layered correctly to keep water out and your roof dry.
Chimney flashing can be a problem area on many homes in Westchester. When it comes to small roofing leaks, the culprit is the houses flashing more often than not. Chimney flashing has one job, to keep the intersection between the chimney and roof watertight; when that fails, your roof is put in danger of developing a leak.
- When water gets behind faulty flashing, it can do a lot of damage to the roof sheathing and framing and the ceiling below. It is best to deal with any flashing leaks as soon as they are discovered.
We install and repair all types of chimney flashing, including copper, lead, aluminum, or roofing cement.
In Westchester County, most roof leaks are the result of poorly installed or damaged flashing. We’re experts when it comes to installing flashing correctly, and we only use the best materials.
If you need chimney flashing repair service in Westchester County, we can help. Our chimney and flashing repair experts can take care of all your needs.
- Licensed & Insured
- Family Owned & Operated
- Free Estimates
Chimney Flashing Installation and Repair
Have cracked, damaged, or leaky flashing?
- Our expert chimney & flashing technicians are just a phone call away; we offer free inspections and are happy to come out and meet you.
What causes leaks around chimneys?
- Here in Westchester, bricks and mortar both pass water and often lots of it. The problem here is usually the freezing and thawing cycle, which happens all winter long and results in damage that causes leaks in the house.
Is your chimney flashing in good shape?
- You want to make sure your home is watertight and remains in excellent condition for years to come. You wouldn’t be too pleased if you were to find water leaking in through the chimney, causing damage to the walls, ceilings, and other interior areas. Be sure to look for cracked, curled, or missing flashing around your chimney.Not sure what to look for? We can come out and perform a free inspection.
Have roof leak around your chimney?
- DO NOT WAIT — Call a roofing contractor ASAP. Leaks need fast intervention to limit the damage. When considering how to address a flashing leak, the answer is simple; the time is now. There is no time to wait when it comes to leaks.